AN ATYPICALLY-TRAVELED PATH

Correlation doesn't imply, causation...
(Scale-like wings, of a gray bird... ...in the parking lot, of ShopRite... ...of East Orange, NJ... ...at 12:35 PM, on 4/29/22)


Sighting of Dr. Ravindranath (Ravindra) Karanam, in 'a' hallway of Newark Beth Israel Medical Center - after, a consultation with him (Newark, NJ - 9:51 AM, on 9/6/24)
\/\/\/
2:47 PM (9/6/24):
/\/\/\

1:43 PM (9/6/24):

Dr. Karanam said, for all I know… …you could live for another 100 years, as you are… …but whenever I see aortic dilation above ‘4-4.2' centimeters’... ...my recommendation, ‘is the same’ – medical intervention…

...At 9:43 AM on 9/6/24, Dr. Karanam said that I could very well be 'an anomaly (regarding a cat scan, getting a reading of 5.3 centimeter dilation... ...whereas an EKG got a reading, of 5.2 centimeters)... ...but he wouldn't be able to distinguish this, from 97 other 'random' people... He said that after 4.2 centimeter dilation, he typically recommends intervention... ...His stance, is based off statistics... and my 'family' history... (I had proposed, that I would pursue 'natural remedy'... ...for the sake, of aortic dilation reversal... ...which includes weight loss, and ingestion... ...of vitamin C)

NOTE:
Up to now, I have maintained my weight of 241 pounds... ...from 5/23/24 (consultation #1, with Dr. Loumiotis) to 9/6/24 (consultation #2, with Dr. Ravindranath Karanam)... Nevertheless, it is arguable... that my physiological condition... ...is more efficient, than such was... 106 days earlier...

Calculate Duration Between Two Dates – Results (timeanddate.com) (5/23/24 to 9/6/24 = 106 days or 15 weeks & 1 day... ...or 3 months & 14 days)


1:55 PM (9/6/24):

THEMATIC VIDEOS:

2:01 PM (9/6/24):
I also told Dr. Karanam, that I believe in the concept... ...of 'asymptotic aging'... His reaction, was nonchalant; I don't think he really was entertaining... what I was implying... ...but assuredly, he understands... what 'asymptotes,' are...

SPIRITUAL OPTIMIZATION (2skywalking47.blogspot.com)


RECAP & CONTEXT:
1. A LOT, LIKE ENOCH (raptureornot333.blogspot.com)

2. AT THE GATES OF HEAVEN, YOU ARE THE KEY... BUT THAT DOESN'T GUARANTEE ENTRY (stepsanddays.blogspot.com)

3:21 PM (9/6/24):
Via this chart (which I had shown, Dr. Karanam):

...I had pinpointed to him, that I was 6'4" (76 centimeters)... ...which falls, between 75 and 77 centimeters... ...implying, that I am in the 'yellow' region... ...regarding an aortic dilation, of 5.2/5.3 centimeters (in the context, of my height)
NOTE:
I had 'whipped out' my phone, and pulled up the 'above blog ('A LOT, LIKE ENOCH')'... ...so that Dr. Karanam, could see 'this' chart... ...for himself...
I also showed him (via my phone), the following search results:

3:55 PM (9/6/24):
I also told Dr. Karanam, that I had a history... ...of partaking in sports - in high school (and before such), and then college [Taekwondo, baseball, soccer, cross country & track and field (triple jump, specifically)]... ...and despite his remark, that my physiology may be characteristic... of 'Marfan's syndrome'... ...I told him (after disagreeing), that I have fine-tuned my physiology... ...over the years... ...regarding what was my pursuit, of an ideal - the triple jump world record, and Olympic Champion status...
I mentioned to him, that certain sports... ...are aligned, with certain body physiologies (for 'elite competitors')...
EXAMPLES:
Basketball: Tall people
Cross Country (long-distance): People with shorter limbs, may have better regulation... ...of thermal-based homeostasis
Football (American): Linebackers may be distinctly... 'physically imposing' 
Track and Field/Athletics: Jumpers tend to be nimble, and muscular
SEE:
&

Comments